Warior Records Checkout
DreamerPress Other Stores to visit another retailer to buy or listen.
Look What People Are Saying
- 10/01/21: Roon Staal "Dreamer" added to five playlists.
- 07/15/21: “Dreamer” named Semi-Finalist at Rome Music Video Awards.
- 06/22/21: “Dreamer” Official Selection at New York Lift-Off Film Festival.
- 03/31/21: “Dreamer” named Semi-Finalist at Munich Music Video Awards.
- 03/07/21: “Dreamer” Official Selection at SoCal Film Awards.
- 02/28/21: “Dreamer” named Finalist at International Music Video Awards.
- 02/03/21: “Dreamer” Official Selection at Montreal Independent Film Festival.
- 02/01/21: “Dreamer” Official Selection at Venice Shorts Film Awards.
- 01/07/21: “Dreamer” Official Selection at Chicago Indie Film Awards.
About Roon StaalWarrior Records artist Roon Staal is a Dutch singer, pianist, and actor. “Dreamer” is the first single from his upcoming album.
At a young age, Roon played the role of Gavroche in the national hit musical Les Miserables. As a teenager, Staal continued developing his musical style by performing in restaurants and clubs, while finishing high school. At the age of 19, he released his original song, “Help Me Through The Night,” which was picked up by several radio stations in Europe.
This lead to Roon securing the lead role of Tommy in the renowned rock-opera where he toured Europe with the Royal Dutch Airforce Orchestra. He then went on to become the opening act for Art Garfunkel's European Tour.
In his twenties, Roon traded off between his study of Philosophy and participating in national musical productions like Rembrandt (Titus van Rijn) and Petticoat (Peter Koot) for which he was rewarded a musical award nomination. During this period, he also released his first albums as a singer-songwriter with recordings of both original material and his own branded versions of famous cover songs.
Currently, Roon continues dedicating himself to his audience with five tours a year in his home country of Netherlands and performances around Europe and Japan.
A music video for the song "Dreamer" (directed by Warrior President Jim Ervin) is making the rounds at various film festivals and has already garnered numerous Music Video awards.
For more information visit:
ContactIf you have any questions, you may contact: info (at) warriorrecords dot com
or by mail to:
7095 Hollywood Blvd., #826
Hollywood, CA 90028 USA